Whether or not you’re ready to get started on your Christmas crafting, you might want to grab this free crochet pattern for a Christmas wreath ornament.
If you can’t wait for Christmas, and you’ve already started making Christmas projects, you’ll be able to crank out zillions of these between now and December 25, 2017.
If you aren’t in the mood to get started on Christmas crafts yet, no worries — you can grab this pattern now, file it away in your pattern stash, and you’ll have it handy when you are ready to fire up and get going on your Christmas projects.
For those of you who celebrate Christmas, I think this is an ideal pattern to have on hand:
- It’s quick.
- It’s easy.
- It doesn’t require much yarn.
- If you used green yarn for any other projects lately, you may even be able to use up your green yarn scraps using this pattern.
- This pattern is great for making ornaments for ornament swaps.
- You can personalize the decorations you put on the wreath — try adding charms, beads, sequins, buttons, bows, pompoms or embroidery. Or keep it simple and go with the decorations suggested in the pattern — whichever you prefer.
- Another Quick Christmas Wreath Ornament to Crochet
- Free Instructions for Unique DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Free Christmas Patterns to Knit and Crochet
- Christmas Color Schemes for Holiday Decorating
This page was last updated on September 18, 2017.