Do you enjoy crafting for the holidays? If so, we invite you to take a look at this selection of holiday craft projects.
If you know you want to make a Christmas-y project, but you haven’t decided yet what it will be, we invite you to take a look at this fantastic roundup of Christmas craft ideas.
Christmas Craft Projects Pictured Above:
- Snowflake mini scrapbook album at Clearalbums.com
- Beaded snowflake pattern at Knittingandcrochet.net.
- More Free Beading Patterns for Christmas — Find a lovely assortment of patterns for beaded ornaments, beaded snowflakes, beaded jewelry and more.
- Easy snowflake trivet for beginners
- Handmade Christmas Cards — Send out (or hand out) a dose of Christmas cheer! Get free Christmas card instructions — posted right here at Freecrafts.info.
- Christmas tree square — Free crochet pattern
- DIY Christmas giftwrap idea for irregularly-shaped gifts — Free instructions posted here at Freecrafts.info
- Get free patterns and instructions for Christmas ornaments
- See more Christmas craft ideas
This collection of patterns will help you to get your table set for the prettiest Thanksgiving dinner ever.
Find skull patterns, trick or treat candy bags and baskets, and more.
Mother’s Day is one of the all-time best ever holidays, and Moms are some of the all-time best ever people to craft for. If you’d like to find some fabulous ideas for Mother’s Day gifts, not to mention a whole bunch of free patterns and instructions, this is the page for you.
Father’s Day is another fantastic holiday that gives you a great excuse to craft something special for the father figures who mean the most to you — Dad, Grandpa, Stepdad, Father-in-law, and any other dadlike peeps in your life. If you’re in need of suggestions for DIY gifts for Dad, including free patterns and instructions, be sure to check out this page.
Celebrate Independence Day with plenty of fun crafts for kids and adults.
This page was last updated on September 18, 2017.